US Commercial Long Handle Non-Stick Aluminum Frying Pan w/ Solid Silicone Handle
Intended for high volume commercial use, the Vollrath Z4010 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of a durable aluminum alloy. Its PFOA-free CeramiGuard II® nonstick coating can withstand scraping from metal utensils. EverTite™ rivets fasten the handle to the pan, and the insulated Cool Handle® sleeve can endure 450-degrees-Fahrenheit heat.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Removeable Cool Handle can withstand temperatures under 450 degrees F
- Handle sleeve is insulated and replaceable
- EverTite rivets fasten the handle to the pan
- CeramiGuard II nonstick coating is PFOA free and can be used with metal utensils
- Durable nonstick coating releases stuck-on food
- Aluminum alloy construction protects against scratches and dents
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
100 in stock