INDUSTRY SAFTY CLIMAX EAR PHONE
Tips for choosing personal protective equipment
Choosing personal protective equipment (PPE) is one of the key steps you can take to keep yourself injury-free on the job. One way to shop for PPE is by considering what body part you need to protect and what type of risk you’re protecting it from. Some common types of risk that PPE can protect you from are cuts, blunt force impacts and chemicals.
Protect your eyes
Safety glasses come in a variety of styles and with many different features. To choose, begin by selecting between prescription and non-prescription, and then consider the following:
- You can choose prescription styles based on the degree of magnification you need. Bifocal safety glasses are also available if you need readers for close work but not for distance visibility.
- Other features to look for in safety glasses include scratch resistance and the type of side-eye protection you prefer. Wraparound styles have the eye protectors integrated into the arms of the glasses, which is ideal when you’re working around certain chemicals. Others require goggles.
- There are also styles that offer optional side shields you can put on your own prescription glasses to protect the sides of your eyes and face.
- If chemical splashes are a potential risk, safety goggles provide the snuggest fit all the way around your eyes for better protection. Depending on the job you’re working on, your employer may specify the type of eye protection you need to have.
Protect your hearing
Hearing protection is available in styles that go inside your ear canal or over your entire earlobe. In-ear protection provides a comfortable way to block noise. There are several things to look for in product descriptions for hearing protection that covers your earlobes. First, check the dimensions for the overall size of the headset you’re considering. If you’re in doubt about fit, measure around your head or look for either “adjustable” or “one-size-fits-all” in the product description. Noise-cancellation is another feature to consider. This feature lets you hear if someone is talking to you, but it also blocks ambient noise.
Protect your hands
Our wide selection of glove styles available makes it easy to choose the type you need. Consider the type of protection your hands need and the size of your hands to find effective protection. Leather gloves and heavy synthetic gloves offer protection from light impacts and from light cuts. Disposable gloves guard against chemicals and fluids that may otherwise get on your skin while you’re working.
Protect your lungs
Mouth masks are designed to fit over your nose and mouth, and they come in disposable and washable styles. For more extreme filtering needs, respirator face masks can keep you from breathing in particles of various sizes. Respirator face masks cover your face and also have replaceable filters. Ensure your air quality stays high by replacing filters on the schedule that the manufacturer recommends.
Protect your clothes
Protective outerwear keeps unwanted substances off your clothing. It also comes in styles that offer extra protection for your body, such as bulletproof vests and knee pads, so you can make a purchasing decision based on the body part you need to protect in any given situation. High-visibility options are also available. If you work in low-light conditions or around heavy traffic, you can look for features like reflective tape and neon fabrics.
Protect your head
Helmets are available with full brims and half brims that cover only the front part of your face. Full brims offer a bit of extra protection for the back of your head and neck, while front-brimmed hard hats focus on covering the top of your head and eyes. Other features to consider include hard hats with attached face masks to protect your eyes from projectiles. You can also shop for these by color if you have a preference or if a certain hue is required at your job site.
Fall protection products include harnesses, lifelines and anchoring systems. Harnesses come in optional high-visibility colors and adjustable styles. Check the dimensions noted in product descriptions to make sure the harness you choose is the size you need. It’s important to find a snug fit. Lifelines and anchoring systems also should be rated for the weight of the person using them. Look for a harness and harnessing system made with the type of clasps you prefer. Check the weight rating on each component of your fall-protection system to be sure it’s going to keep you safe.
GENOA STAINLESS STEEL CHAFER 6.9LITERS
Black Storage Stool, Storage Box, Ottoman, Storage Stool, 2 Seater, Ottoman, Storage Box, Storage Chair, Storage Clothes Shoes, and Other Small Items (Color: Black Size: 15.7 x 15.7 x 17.7 inches (40 x 40 x 45 cm))
UNIQUE NAPKIN RINGS 6PCS
- 【MULTI-PURPOSES DECORATIVE NAPKIN RINGS】: Excellent table napkin ring for wedding banquets, dinners, candlelit banquet, meetings, celebrations and ceremonies to decorate napkin, dining tables, chair, bridal bouquets, cake stands or anything you can imagine. And you can also do other exquisite handicraft with this.
- 【100% SATISFACTORY SERVICE】: We offer 60 days quality warranty and friendly customer service. Any questions about the bling napkin rings, please feel free to contact us and we will offer the best solution for you.
GOLD NAPKIN RING GGC 6PCS
OMEGA KOREA JAPAN ANODIZED ALLUMINUM NONSTICK COOKWARE BY 6PCS
- ♥Cook different delicacies with this 3 Set of Omega Non-Stick Pots. Durable and easy to maintain. These Non-Stick Pots have a protective layer added to make it less reactive and more scratch resistant. Suitable for all cooking sources: electric and gas sources or glass and ceramic or halogen burners
console with mirror
DescriptionDimensions Console Table: 47"W x 14"D x 31"H Features Crafted from MDF Mirrored finish Rectangular shape 5mm beveled glass Includes crystal accents KD construction *Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
Wine Stoppers, 3 Pieces Bottle Stopper for Wine Collection Red Wine Champagne Beer Saver Sealer
- This wine bottle stopper is both sturdy and extremely attractive.
- Fits well in many different bottles from red wine to champagne bottles. Apply to all kinds of bottle mouth.
- It is very helpful to keep your wine fresh
- Material: Plastic & Silicone. Size: 9cm x 2cm x 2cm - 3.54inch x 0.79inch x 0.79inch
- Packaging: 3 x wine stopper
Napkin Rings Set of 6 Premium Metal Gold Napkin Ring Holder for Home Wedding, Table Decorations, Festival Party, Christmas or Daily Use (6)
- Napkin rings holder Made of Alloy, every detail is polished carefully; make it sturdy, refined and upscale. Reusable and durable.
- Size: 1.6-inches diameter and 1.4 inches height.Suitable for most napkins.
- Package Quantity: Available in pack of 6
- Great decoration for family gatherings, wedding, dinner, holiday party, Christmas, New Year party, picnic and daily use
- Can be used as housewarming gift, hostess gift, wedding gift, bride pre-marital party gift, birthday gift, mother’s day gift, Christmas gift
There are no reviews yet.